durhamlane invited onto expert Sales panel
29 / 09 / 2011
ES Research Group (ESR), the leading sales training research and advisory firm will host a series of four, online panel discussions in which 16 sales industry leaders debate today’s critical sales issues. Free registration for any or all discussions is available at http://www.ESResearch.com/thought-leaders
Live, unrehearsed & open mic
For each event you will be able to listen to unrehearsed discussion and ask questions during a live, one-hour online session.
Sessions will be recorded and made available for archive so please make sure you register in advance.
Wed., Oct . 12, 2011 17:00 BST / 1:00 ET - Today's Successful Sales Managers: Who Are They, What Do They Do, and How Do They Do It?
- Dave Kurlan, CEO, Kurlan Associates
- Martyn Lewis, Founder and Principal, 3gSelling
- Steve Johnson, President, The Next Level Sales Consulting
- Richard Lane, Partner, durhamlane
Wed., Oct. 26, 2011, 18:00 GMT / 13:00 ET - CRM and Other Technology-Enabled Selling Platforms and Applications: What Works and What Doesn’t?
- Bruce Wedderburn, Exec VP, Huthwaite
- Rich Blakeman, SR. VP, Miller Heiman
- Joe Vance, Senior Consultant, Performance Methods, Inc.
- Donald Daly, CEO, The TAS Group
Wed., Nov. 9, 2011, 18:00 GMT / 13:00 ET - Increasing Sales Effectiveness Across a Global Sales Organization
- Jonathan London, President, Improved Performance Group
- Henk van de Kuijt, Global Director International Business, Mercuri International
- Richard Barkey, CEO, Imparta
- David DiStefano, CEO, Richardson
Wed., Nov. 30, 2011, 18:00 GMT / 13:00 ET - Selling To and Negotiating With Today's Tougher, Strategic Procurers/Buyers/Sourcers
- Julie Thomas, President and CEO, ValueSelling Associates
- Brian Dietmeyer, President and CEO, Think! Inc.
- Ron D’Andrea, President, BayGroup International
- Stephanie Woods, Executive VP, Huthwaite
The Sales Thought Leader Series is sponsored by American Society of Training and Development (ASTD), Customer Think, Inside View, The Professional Society for Sales and Marketing Training (SMT), Outstart, SalesForceXP and Sales Management Association (SMA).
About ES Research Group, Inc.
ES Research Group (ESR) is the only source for independent research and advice on sales performance improvement programs and the companies that provide them. ESR offers a range of analytic and assessment reports, teleconferences and advisory services. www.esresearch.com.
durhamlane is an independent thought leader on sales performance. We deliver a measurable difference by improving sales processes, training and coaching sales and non-sales people and embedding best practices through technology. We provide a range of business development and key account acquisition solutions designed to increase the footprint and success of our clients - something we call 'Selling at a Higher Level'.
September's Selling at a Higher Level newsletter isRead more
Richard Lane, partner at durhamlane took part on a sales thought-leadership panel this week. ...Read more
As our business continues to expand, it gives us great pleasure to announce the opening of our...Read more
Richard Lane, partner at durhamlane leads a forum discussion onRead more
We are delighted to announce we have been chosen byRead more
“durhamlane’s SME sales package has really helped us to kick-start our sales focus...Read more
durhamlane are delighted to announce the launch of our new sales graduate recruitment businessRead more
Imagine if you could infect the rest of the business with the same energy, drive, enthusiasm and...Read more